[WriteLog] Updated contest modules available

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Updated contest modules available
From: ct1aoz@netzero.pt (ct1aoz)
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 08:55:26 +0100

Hi Fellows,

I need and I want  to public express my gratitude to Mr. Joergen  SM6SRW,
for his HELP creating the modules for the RTTY contests...

I was screwing around it but sincerely no luck. It was not for me
( hihi )...

Again again Joergen SM6SRW  many many thanks for your fantastic work .

Hope Wayne include the modules in the next release and implement more and
more modules that they are missing in this excellent program ( but without
modules we cant work with it ) .

As I haven't the program for the Volta contest , I program a family meeting
out the town but now I will try to be back as soon as possible to give some
points for all of you...

See you later in the night

73 de Jose CT1AOZ

Jose Albuquerque