[WriteLog] New ARI, Volta, EA, SP contest modules..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New ARI, Volta, EA, SP contest modules..
From: k5dj@writelog.com (Ron)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:02:46 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All, I have had several questions about the new
modules that Jorgen SM6SRW has made up lately. Will
they continue to be supported on updates, upgrades
etc.. We will support for the foreseeable future
any modules developed using our "contest wizard"
posted on our web site.

That means SM6SRW's modules will continue to work
even with future WL updates.

Our sincere thanks goes to Jorgen SM6SRW for making
up the new modules..

 See you in Dayton Booth# 307,

  73, de Ron K5DJ