[WriteLog] Dayton and Pictures

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dayton and Pictures
From: jwittmer@halcomm.com (Joe Wittmer)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 13:26:13 -0500
Hi Group,

I want to thank all of you who attended the events at Dayton. Ron's
DX/Contestor's Banquet was the largest dinner ever and there were almost
twice as many RTTY Journal Banquet attendees as last year. The food was
excellent, the hotel was a big hit, Eddie W6/G0AZT stunned us, and Nick
W4GKM showed us the ropes (not to mention how to smile).

Bill K9GWT, Dale W6IWO, and Ron K5DJ all need special thanks. Dale and Bill
work especially hard working with the hotel staff. Ron always takes on the
world (World Plaques that is) and always has excellent presentations.

Now for the sour part... two years in a row I have been taking pictures of
the RTTY Group with the same camera - I did not think that there might be an
issue with the pictures and went about it as before. Sunday, I checked the
disc and almost all were all overexposed. Ugh... If anyone has pictures
(digital or film) and would care to send them to me, I would like to post
them on the web and in the RTTY Journal - June issue.

via email:
jwittmer@rttyjournal.com

snail mail:
RTTY Journal
P.O. 236
Champaign, IL 61824-0236

Next year... I'll spend less time in the hospitality suite and more time on
the laptop...hi

Thanks to everyone who attended!

73
Joe KB9SIZ