[WriteLog] PSK31 Digipan like display

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PSK31 Digipan like display
From: rlfoster@ptd.net (Bob Foster)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:20:46 -0400
Yes! Yes! I too would love to see either a DigiPan-like display or have
a connection between WriteLog and DigiPan.  If you could use the
WriteLog buffers for transmit and DigiPan for receive, that would be
great!  Then too it would be nice to be able to click on the call and
the exchange in DigiPan and have the data recorded in WriteLog.

Something to think about!

73, Bob, K3QIA