[WriteLog] PSK with WriteLog v10

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PSK with WriteLog v10
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 22:34:18 -0500
This has come up before so I'm sending the reply to the whole group.
I'm not sure this is the 100% sure answer to this problem but it fixed
someone else earlier.

When you run PSK, run it in LSB.  Then go to Bands pull down menu
and select LSB is really FSK.  I think this causes the function keys
to react like "RTTY" instead of "SSB".  If you are not running rig control,
you might just get away with manually setting the frequency to FSK.
That way you can run PSK in USB if you choose to do so.  I use LSB.

Let us know if this corrects your problem with the F keys on PSK.

73, Don AA5AU