[WriteLog] automatic save & unwanted cluster spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] automatic save & unwanted cluster spots
From: sp7nmw@bonus.com.pl (Pawel SP7NMW)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 06:45:30 -0000
Hello Bill  and WL Users,

> As there were many dx spots for SSB or RTTY while the cw contest was going
> on, quite a few made it into the spots window.
> Is there a way to filter to only cw spots? Say by frequency?

It was also big problem for me. Last month I bought DXTelnet. The program
"export" spots to WriteLog and works perfect. You can set many filters (e.g.
filter for frequencies from 14100 to 20999 stops all spots from 14 SSB and
18). Very useful feature is "REJECT OLD DX SPOTS" - if there is a loop on
the cluster and there are 5 hours ago spots, you will not get them.

BTW, DXTelnet also works with DX4WIN.

Hope, it helps.

Pawel, SP7NMW / SN7N