[WriteLog] RTTY HOOKUP AND SCREEN HELP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY HOOKUP AND SCREEN HELP
From: kw3a@snip.net (STEVE F)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:06:08 -0400
I'm fairly new to WL and have had fun using it on SSB contests.  I'm not
having much success getting it set up for RTTY  wiith my trusty old TS-430S.
No problem with RX, but not much luck with TX.  Main problem is vox keps
tripping.  I know I should be shutting something off (win 98), but I'm not
sure what.   Any other tips on interfacing this rig woild be most welcom.

Also:  Due to a serious vision problem I run windows in "high contrast"
black backround  with white text.  (I know, "What in the world is this guy
doing running RTTY??)  Anyway, the RTTY window in WL comes up white with
black text.  Not good for me.  Any way to change color scheme in RTTY
window??  I have the log portion set up just fine.  Any suggestions???

73 Steve KW3A

kw3a@snip.net