[WriteLog] Continuously record audio to file

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Continuously record audio to file
From: jduerbusch@netscape.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch)
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 17:20:59 +0000
I need a bit of help.  I just recently put in a 20 gig drive in my
computer and now I want to try to record a contest to a file.

Here is my questions:

1.  I presently have the fixed audio from the xcvr going to the mike
input.
Should I be using the line input instead?  If so, should I put the audio
on the left or right channel or both?

2.  It seems to me that one side should go to the rtty decode and the
other to the Wav file?

3.  Yes, I have read the manual (RTF) several times, but just not clear
on this and don't want to put a new connector on the input line until I
know for sure.

Thanks guys,

Joe K0BX

PS this is not a note on SO1R vs SO2R and there is no SHOUTING.