[WriteLog] Loss of soundcard

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Loss of soundcard
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:00:09 -0500
Not often, but twice this contest, Rttyrite seems to lose communication
with the soundcard.  (No tracing on the scope.)  I think this has been
mentioned before.  Restarting Writelog doesn't fix it, but rebooting
does.  I don't think it's Writelog's problem, but since it affects
Writelog, I'd like to have input from this group.

I'm also running the packet spots (telnet), and Outlook Express.  As far
as I know, nothing else would be using the soundcard.  Any ideas?  It
always happens when someone is calling me (at least I THINK they're
calling me - hee hee).  Tnx!

WA9ALS - John jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (now with Shack Cam!)