[WriteLog] NEC Dual Optoisolator not available from Digikey

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NEC Dual Optoisolator not available from Digikey
From: wa0sxv@mellinger.com (Mike Mellinger WA0SXV)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 22:06:25 -0500
There are one or two others on that catalog page that would appear to be
compatible,
but only W5XD knows for sure.  At least one (PS2561-2-V-ND) was in stock at
more-or-less the same price.  Try at your own risk, I fortunately bought two
knowing
I was building two boards.

Do have to order some 2N3904's.  Something about the placement outline on
the
board being incorrect<g>!

73,
Mike WA0SXV