[WriteLog] Erratic Diddles...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic Diddles...
From: jon@royal.net (Jon Harder)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:05:15 -0000
Have had the same problem here, Marty.  ( Using full WL.  No other stuff
running under Win98.)  It's the main reason I haven't used WL 10.18 on the
air yet since configuring it, and certainly won't in a contest until I can
figure it out.  FWIW, the computer is a BioStar board with PIIMMX at 200
mHz,  64M RAM, SB-64AWE card -- all of which works just fine with RITTY 2.38
and that "other" contest program.    Can't figure what's causing this, and
was about to post the question when you came along with it.   Anybody with
ideas for us??

73,        Jon     K1US