[WriteLog] Rigblaster part II

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rigblaster part II
From: k1jn@99main.com (Joe & Sue Natale)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:37:48 -0400
I previously wrote that the Rigblaster and Writelog did not work together on
SSB because the Rigblaster uses a com port to key the rig and Writelog uses
a parallel port. My work around at the time was to use a 3rd party voice
keying program. Well getting ready for the IARU contest, I found that using
the VOX position on the Rigblaster instead of auto, all works fine from
Writelog and I don't need to use the 3rd party voice keyer software.

Joe K1JN