[WriteLog] IARU funny

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IARU funny
From: w9ol@dataflo.net (Bill Heinzinger)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 07:09:02 -0500
I listened to this actually happen
Two DX stations, XX0X & YY0YYY, (calls obviously changed) who can't hear
each other but are calling cq test on the same frequency.
A weak W1 calls the YY0. Both DX stations hear the tailend, think its for
them and ask for a repeat.
Total bedlam as the W1 tries to figure out who's answered him, and the two
dx stations try to get the call and ask for repeats at the same time.
Now, can the W1 log both stations even if he only sent one 599-08.
They both received it and acknowledged.
I wonder if he ever figured out why he would get 599-11 one time and 599-14
the other?

Now is this a new class, 1exchange transmit-2exchange receive?

--------
I'm not dead, I'm electroencephalographically challenged.

w9ol@dataflo.net