[WriteLog] What did I do to cause this?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What did I do to cause this?
From: rkenwood@erols.com (Ron Kenwood)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:53:10 -0400
I am using Writelog with my FT1000MP and I have a problem that I can't
definitely isolate to one or the other so I am sending to both reflectors.

Currently, Writelog(10.17) is unable to correctly read frequency from my MP.
It follows mode, it can set the radio, but the frequency it reads from the
radio is always somewhere below 1.800 MHz. 880Khz, 262 Khz etc and does not
vary with radio frequency changes.
Some additional information:

DX4WIN seems to read and follow band changes correctly, but it simply reads
band, not frequency.

When this problem started, I was trying, without success, to configure a
second radio on another serial port.
I have tried installing Writelog again, over the top of the existing install
with no luck.

Any ideas on how to get me out of a problem, that I suspect is of my own
making, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Ron, W3ZV