[WriteLog] Insert and + question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Insert and + question
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:01:26 +0000
Hello,

just testing another "macro" programm, called Macro Magic.
This one is very easy to set up with writelog. You can even record
keystrokes ore mouse events and store them as a macro for a hotkey
you like.
I found this much easyer compare to Macro Express. Yust setting up a few
Keys on the seperate NUM Keyboard and this workes great.

You find this one on: http://www.iolo.com

73 Wil DJ7AA

punkymcd@pacbell.net schrieb:

> Question,
>
> I used a program called newkey to reassign the (ins) insert and (plus) +
> keys to comma and period on an older version of CT a few years back. I
> doesn't work with WriteLog.
>
> Is there another way of reassigning these keys with WriteLog or Windows?
>
> Thanks
>
> 73, Don, W6OA
>
> --

Webpage:  http://www.qsl.net/dj7aa/