[WriteLog] Final NAQP TEAMS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Final NAQP TEAMS
From: k7wm@i10net.com (k7wm)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 00:38:17 -0000
The following are the final teams received prior to the 1800z start of the
Contest and are duly registered.

the 9 to 5ers        the 7's Full        the Big Dogs         D-CAT TX
AE9D                  K4WW             AA5AU                KK5CA
AA9RR               WS7I                 K5DJ                   KK5U
W9OL                 AD7U               K3MM                 N5ZM
WA9ALS            W4LC               W2UP                  N5LYG
KB5BOB             K7WM             WT4I                   VA6MM

the Radio Ticks        the Jet Set        the Digital Porch Dogs
W1ZT                      GW5NF                N6OJ
AH6OZ                    OH2BP                 W4OX
WA0SXV                OH2GI                   N0IT
8P6SH                     OH2LU                  VE6RAJ
KR6E                                                     KI6DY

the Flo Bo's       the TCG Volunteers-Team #1            #2               #3
AF4Z                                                   W4GKM     N4JN
NN4T
KC4HW                                              K4BEV        N4PQV
N4RO
WB4EQS                                            W0ETC        W7WW
VA7SW
K4PX                                                   VE3RZ         W9WI
W4WS
WA4HDS                                             KK5OQ      W4AUI
N4VHK

Hopefully, I got all the calls correct. If any error is spotted, please drop
me note and I will correct.
Many thanks to all formed the teams. Just wish the prop had been better but
you gotta run with what
you brung...73 de
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com