[WriteLog] Using RIGblaster with WriteLog?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using RIGblaster with WriteLog?
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (Robert Doherty)
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 18:35:06 -0400
Tony,
There was a posting from WL a while ago ....that they were going add rig
control from a COM port so it could be used with the RigBlaster ...  it
certainly would make it a great   combination ...WriteLog/RigBlaster
....it could become the setup of choice for the contesters ...for SSB
and CW .... also RTTY ... PSK31....  etc.....

but we have not seen anything from WriteLog as yet ....
K1VV