[WriteLog] TNC's & Scope Drivers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TNC's & Scope Drivers
From: k7wm@i10net.com (k7wm)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 02:51:05 -0000
Tom, W7WHY wrote:
>Now I'm using an old
>AEA CP-1 Computer Patch in the baudot mode with WF1B RTTY.  It is an
>excellent TU for such a cheapie and oldie.  I think I paid $10.00 for it.

I would like to second that. I have an ole Kantronics UTU which I bought new
back in 82 or 83 which has excellent filters in it "and scope outputs". I
picked an ole CP-1 up at the Ft. Tuthill convention about 4 year ago for
$15.00 and it also has excellent filters "and scope outputs". There is a
whole croaker sack of these around for anybody wanting a good tnc for a
cheap price or even just to drive a scope...All the software supports them
under the "dumb tnc" selection if used as a tnc. As a scope driver, all they
require is an audio input..Good Hunting y 73 de
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com