[WriteLog] TNC-Scopes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TNC-Scopes
From: jon@royal.net (Jon Harder)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:26:38 -0000
Try ebay.com.  Some good used scopes you might find there are Kenwood
SM-220, Heathkit SB-614, both solid state, also Heath 610, HO-10, tube
units.  From time to time you' ll see Yaesu YO and other fine scopes.  Heath
scopes should run under $100 for a good, useable one. I have a 614 that I
may decide to part with soon.  Used with a PK-232.  I've had two of these
over the years, both well-built by the original owners.  The Kenwoods are
just great, but be prepared to pay a lot more.

Jon     K1US