[WriteLog] Re:TNC-SCOPES and Monitor

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re:TNC-SCOPES and Monitor
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 11 Aug 2000 16:18:59 -0700
If you would like to monitor your audio/fsk, this place sells a nice monitor
kit.  A little high price, but then I don't know what is in it.  I have there
tuning mod in my TS-850S and would not be without it.

Please check out:
http://www.qth.com/irsd/mods-upgrades.html

Joe K0BX

On Fri, 11 August 2000, Noel Zeibari wrote:

> Hi  All,
>
> Well Harry, you have an FT-1000 and FT-767Gx which have a monitor button
> when pressed you can listen to your transmitted RTTY signal that's
> great. What I have is a Kenwood TS 450 S/AT, I looked all over the front
> panel, no monitor button. So I'll be listening to my RTTY signal on my
> short wave radio.
>
>  Jon, you have answered my inquiry about the Scopes different models and
> makes, I certainly will be looking into ebay. com and do some research
> on the matter. At the moment I am not ready to buy one . Thank you guys
> for all the useful info.
>
> 73, Noel N3NZ
>

> --

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html