[WriteLog] WAE Blues

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE Blues
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:01:44 -0500
Been in and out of the shack since 1200Z.  I've yet to hear a
European signal on any band.  I can hear the east coast working
someone occasionally.  It kind of reminds me of this year's WPX
RTTY contest.

I'm looking forward to using WriteLog's QTC sending feature.  I
had a blast with it last year.  Now if I could only log some EU
stations!

I knew it was bad early on with the only signal on 15M was KC1XX
calling CQ TEST over and over with no replies.

Maybe condx will improve enough to allow for those of us not on
the east coast to participate.  Any in the USA west of the Mississippi
heard EU yet?

Man, this is BAD!

73, Don AA5AU