[WriteLog] Cabrillo format problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo format problem
From: kq6di@home.com (Arnold Harding)
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 16:32:07 -0700
I think I saw this question asked a week ago, but due to a trip, I un
$ub$cribed and didn't' see the answer.  Sorry for asking again.

My Cabrillo file for the ARRL-UHF contest has letters for the band of
operation.  For example C and D are in my WriteLog generated Cabrillo format
log for the band.  The ARRL web site shows 222 and 432 for the band, not C or
D.

I also don't seem to be able to generate a summary page I am able to read.  My
computer keeps wanting me to load Microsoft Word 2000 to read the file.  I
don't know what's in this file without reading it, or if it is even the
summary file.

All I want to do is to submit my log.  It seems like a small part of what
WriteLog is intended to do, but I can't seem to find the key to make an
acceptable log.

Hints appreciated.

73, Arnold, KQ6DI