[WriteLog] Two questions...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two questions...
From: ea4ahd@retemail.es (Ignacio)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:52:25 +0200
Hi to everybody

I am new user of Writelog, I have two questions:

- I would like to use F1 to send the calling message  " cq cq contest de
ea4ahd " in a contest. Is it possible ?? how can I use F1 ??

- I would like to do a spanish cw contest with Writelog, I dont know if is
possible.... Can I put into in Writelog the Spanish provinces ??

When I have used CT program it was possible changing in a txt file the USA
states for the Spanish provinces and worked fine ...

Thanks in advance ... and 73

73 de Ignacio, EA4AHD.
Http://www.qsl.net/ea4ahd
e-mail: ea4ahd@arrl.net