[WriteLog] Latest version of Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Latest version of Writelog
From: MarrotteRE@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil (Marrotte Roger E NPRI)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:58:24 -0400
I purchased Writelog last week.  I then upgraded to version 10.18C.  When I
run the program it says I have version 10.18A.  Do I have 10.18C or not?  I
downloaded the upgrade and installed it more than once.  Also on the
Writelog web page, the revision history shows: Version 10.19 September,
2000.  Where is it?

I used the program for the first time this weekend in the WAE contest.  I
like it a lot.  It was fast and easy to use.  It did die two times during
the contest.  I lost no data.  I did have to reenter the last QSO each time
though.

Roger, W1EM