[WriteLog] Using %Fx

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using %Fx
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:48:25 -0500
I'm trying to set up a macro to send the RST that I received (in addition
to the RST I want to send out) - looks like the only way to do that is to
use a %Fx sequence. According to the help file, that will send the exchange
field from the entry window corresponding to the number (x is a number,
starting with 1). But it doesn't seem to work...

I set up a new log using the "General DXCC Tracking" selection. That gives
an entry window with "SEQ CALL COUNTRY C SNT RCV" as the fields. I then set
up a message of

    %F1 - %F2 - %F3 - %F4 - %F5 - %F6

expecting to see the contents of each field displayed. All I got was the
callsign (%F2) and a bunch of dashes

Tried the same thing using %Px (for the previous QSO) and got the same results.

Anybody know what's going on?

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com