[WriteLog] DXP38 UPGRADE! for CQWW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXP38 UPGRADE! for CQWW
From: jay@ieway.com (jay)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:08:42 -0700

Just in time for CQWW RTTY comes a new release for DXP38 owners. This one
looks like it will really enhance things for
Writelog users. The RX Gain enhancements are now sent to the DXP38 and that
gain restored when that unit is turned on.

Maybe part of my problems (or lack thereof) is that I have been using a +12
db fixed version on the DXP38 for a long time. I had
never changed to the newer version. So the audio has always been much
higher.  This should help as well in your tuning of
signals.

http://www.halcomm.com/software/dxpr18.zip

73 Jay WS7I

---