[WriteLog] Dell Laptop

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dell Laptop
From: ak0a@sound.net (WBoeck)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:46:06 -0500
I have not purchased the dell laptop yet, just asking if the RITTY and
Writelog RITTY will work with the ESS1887 chip that is in the Dell, I do not
want to purchase it if these two programs will not work, Example, I have a
Toshiba model 2595cdt and neither program will work on this laptop, also
tried mmtty and it wont work. It can receive but will not transmit,