[WriteLog] WriteLog Registration codes (Change)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Registration codes (Change)
From: wt4i@brevard.net (Bruce Lifter)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:08:37 -0400
Marty,

The way I read it, the ability to upgrade now extends out 1 year from
the last upgrade purchase where as before you could upgrade for free
until the next major release. Users have always had to pay for future
upgrades. The major releases were just over one year apart.

I have Writelog reflector messages going back into 1998. Release 10
was announced to this reflector on October 6th, 1999. Since then
there have been many minor updates for no charge to release 10 customers.
I bet I have picked up a dozen.

I checked back into 1998 looking for the Version 9 announcement. I could
not find it. The earliest version I found on my computer was in
July 1998 (v9.08).

Version 8 was announced in time for 1997 Dayton. (That is when I first
purchased it.)

73, Bruce