[WriteLog] DXP38 Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXP38 Questions
From: jay@ieway.com (Jay Townsend)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:48:52 +0000
At 11:17 PM 9/18/00 EDT, DieselCar@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 9/17/00 11:05:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, aa5au@msn.com
>writes:
>
><< . . .whenever the Rttyrite window is active I get this funky looking
> tuning indicator in the upper left hand portion of the screen.  It looks
>like it
> can be reduced in size, but I've been unable to move it.  I see how the
>indicator
> works, but since I'm also using the WriteLog RTTY Receiver in parallel
> with the DXP38, I don't need this other indicator.  How do I get rid of
it or
> can I?>>
>
>Hi Don,
>
>I do not know how to get rid of the indicator after clicking on DSP-4100 to
>drive the DXP38. However, I do the following to move the indicator anyplace

That's a great suggestion. However, all you have to do is double-click on
the "funky ti" and then click on the X in the top
right hand corner. I have complained about this for ever. The double-click
on this box is NOT easy for some reason. I have
reported it several times to Ron with no action.

What we need is a DXP38 device selection that doesn't bring up the "funky
ti".  You need the tuning for a DSP4100 but its
a built in tuning unit on the DXP38.

Since the DXP38 is the best existing Terminal Unit left on the market, I
think that the Writelog Team needs to get it on the menu.

Jay