[WriteLog] Anyone going to use PSK31 in CQWW RTTY?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Anyone going to use PSK31 in CQWW RTTY?
From: w0sd@rapidnet.com (Ed Gray)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:03:39 -0500
I printed out a copy of the rules from the CQ web site and PSK31 is not
listed as a mode so I assume it is not elibible for contest credit.  We
were planning on at least hunting for multipliers on PSK31 with the
mulitiplier setup by scratched that based on the rules.

73,  Ed W0SD

At 02:54 PM 09/20/2000 -0400, Barry Kutner wrote:

>Just wondering...
>Does anyone plan on using PSK31 in the upcoming CQWW RTTY
>contest? Anyone think it would be worthwhile spending a little time
>on that mode during the contest?
>
>CU over the weekend,
>Barry
>--
>Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up@mindspring.com
>Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com
>
>--
>WWW:                      http://www.writelog.com/
>Submissions:              writelog@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  writelog-REQUEST@contesting.com
>Problems:                 owner-writelog@contesting.com

Ed Gray McCook County Extension Educator-Marketing/Farm Management
Box 130
130 East Essex
Salem, SD 57058-0130

Office phone 605 425 2242