[WriteLog] BEARS to operate CQ WW RTTY / K0BX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] BEARS to operate CQ WW RTTY / K0BX
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 21 Sep 2000 13:08:03 -0700
After 25 years of operating the CQ WW RTTY from home, I will be operating the
club station of the Boeing Employees's Amateur Radio Society (BEARS) St. Louis
MO.  The club call is W0MA, that is W0 McDonnell Aircraft, before we got bought
by Boeing.

Why is this important, it isn't, I just didn't want anyone to miss K0BX in a
rtty contest.  We have a new club station at Boeing - STL and I am trying to
get the membership to try rtty and rtty contests.   We have a new US Tower, a
Force 12 antenna that is 10 - 40 meters and a Big Henry 4K (found in our
company surplus) to help out.

We are located on company property which is at the St, Louis International
Airport.  The Airport was nice enought to buy and destroy all the home that
were close by. (Noise abatement).   So no worries about RFI or TVI  except to
low flying aircraft!

Hope to work all of you.
Joe K0BX  in St. Louis MO

If you like to see a real tower party, when you have all the resources you need
check out the BEARS website.
http://www.qsl.net/w0ma/shaktour.htm

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html