[WriteLog] Packet spots window question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet spots window question
From: k1nu@mediaone.net (Leonard Kay)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:35:22 -0400
I'm taking a break from the RTTY contest.
(which BTW is SO much fun with WL using my sound card
in FSK mode) and I thought I'd see if there's an
easy answer to this question so I can use it tonight
and tomorrow..... :-)

Is there a way to set band spot 'edges' so that the
packet spot window doesn't get cluttered with 'useless'
spots (i.e. the 'other' modes)?  In other words can
I tell WL somehow to filter only those spots on 20
(for instance) between 14060 and 14110?

This is especially bad with RTTY since the spots
you want are only in small windows.... the spot
window gets cluttered quickly from SSB and CW spots.

Tnx in advance
73 Len K1NU