[WriteLog] Idoit proofing Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Idoit proofing Writelog
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:36:12 -0500
I hate knocking a product I love.  And I love WriteLog, but I don't like
what happens as Ron mentions.  If there is a call in the entry window and
you click on another call, WriteLog does retain the last zone.  It would be
better if the correct zone to the newly clicked-on call would be displayed.

I think I know why it is set up like this.  I won't go into that now, but it
would
be better if it was changed.

Good point Ron!

73, Don AA5AU