[WriteLog] RS-232 tester summary (USB)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RS-232 tester summary (USB)
From: nz3o@arrl.net (Byron Peebles)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 21:57:06 -0400
Since I don't see anyone else trying to help, and you've
provided some pretty amazing diagnostics, I feel oblidged
to suggest SOMEthing.

Have you tried a null modem adapter on the USB serial adapter?
It almost sounds like the send and receive lines are flipped.

That would suggest it believes it's a terminal node or a modem, I forget.

If you're still having problems, I'll try thins myself over the weekend.

73, GL de Byron