[WriteLog] Updates to K9JY WriteLog web support site

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Updates to K9JY WriteLog web support site
From: sherrick@ameritech.net (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:27:29 -0000
All,

I have just completed uploading a bunch of new stuff onto the K9JY WriteLog
web site. It includes:

Operating a contest using WriteLog: Calling CQ, S&P, Monitoring progress,
Editing during the contest, and Digital & CW operating. All found under
'Operating a Contest' and then the 'Contest Operations' link.

Also updated are some additional 'WriteLog Windows:' Band Map, Editing the
Exchange Fields, Automated messaging, etc. This section try's to explain
everything there is to know about specific windows found in WriteLog.

Also thanks to K3PH for the correct link to the Pennsylvania QSO Party rules
location. I'm still missing a few beyond the couple left for ARRL's
contests. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.

I consider the Setting up You, Operating a Contest, and WriteLog Windows
sections complete as far as this first pass goes. Now I'm going to be
working on the Post Contest section.

Many of you have emailed me privately beyond what is seen on the reflector
with very nice and encouraging comments about the site. I greatly appreciate
the encouragement and I'm having a lot of fun putting this together as part
of the three-part support for WriteLog: the WriteLog web site supporting the
product, the WriteLog Reflector for more real time questions and answers,
and the K9JY WriteLog web site where we can document how to use the program.
If the site can help support the product so Wayne and crowd can keep adding
great features to the program, the site will have met it's objectives.

More updates to come. You can access the site at www.k9jy.com.

Thanks...Scot, K9JY

mailto:scot@k9jy.com
www.k9jy.com