[WriteLog] Logging PSK Mode

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Logging PSK Mode
From: kg6ok@pacbell.net (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 00:02:46 +0000
I am going on a dxpedition, and want to use WL for logging.  I will be
operating on all modes, SSB, CW, RTTY, and PSK, but I don't see where /
how to log the PSK mode qsos.

I have selected the general dxpedition qso format, and that only seems
to give me the cw, ssb, and rtty options.

Am I missing something or could someone explain to me how to do this?
Ideally, I would like one log for recording all of the qso's. Surely
there must be a way to do this, and I am probably just missing it.

Thanks.