[WriteLog] dxtelnet prob

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] dxtelnet prob
From: ka8jxg@callsign.net (Carl J. Denbow)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:47:01 -0500
John,

As you may recall, I had this same problem.  I finally solved it by finding
in the WL documentation, a statement that you should run the DXT2WL.exe
program once to send certain info to the Windows registry.  Once I did
this, the DXTelnet > WL worked as advertised.  Thanks, again for your help
in starting me in the right direction.  Who would have thunk the answer was
in the WL help files!  ; - )

Carl

At 11:18 PM 10/27/2000 -0500, WA9ALS - John wrote:

>Almost had it - udpsend getting spots ok, but when I start WL, I get the msg
>"Can't create packet OLE Automation Object".
>
>  I think this has been addressed, but I can't find it.  What to do next?
>tnx
>

>--
>WWW:                      http://www.writelog.com/
>Submissions:              writelog@contesting.com