[WriteLog] Correctly Recording Splits w/v10.19a

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Correctly Recording Splits w/v10.19a
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:27:51 -0500
Randy, thanks...I can breathe a bit better now!

Is there a solution, or rather, is a need for one? For you guys who run
high rates (I'm a very little pistol, believe me),  it could be
trouble...

...which begs the next two questions...if the CQWW Committee "the CQ WW
Committee only cares that the band is logged correctly.  They do not
look at the frequencies during the checking
process," then why is it in the Cabrillo format, and does the ARRL feel
the same when checking its logs?

As you can imagine, this could be a big issue, if a US station
*appears* to be operating out of band.

Eric W3DQ