[WriteLog] QTC problem with DXP-38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QTC problem with DXP-38
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:45:15 -0600
Confirmed same behavior here on my DXP-38. Running Writelog v10.20A.

I also tried the QRV? button and got

AA5AU QTC: 5/3

and a carriage return, and then hung in transmit mode. Pressed escape to
stop transmit. This text was in the usual blue italic that you see when
transmitting.

Pressing Xmit QTCs resulted in

AA5AU QTC: 5/3
0336

and nothing else (0336 is the UTC time of the first QTC that it tried to
transmit). This text was NOT in the blue italic - but just plan black text
(which is the same sort of behavior we get sometimes when the Auto CQ goes
haywire).

Pressing QSL? doesn't do anything (perhaps because I pressed Escape to
cancel transmit of the QTCs ??) Or more likely because I didn't set up my
RTTY messages correctly - that one I expect to be operator error but
haven't read the help files for WAE to verify.

This same scenario works just fine when the Soundboard AFSK is selected.

Not good.

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com