[WriteLog] Chasing packet spots on bandmap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Chasing packet spots on bandmap
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:21:24 -0500
Double clicking on the band map has always worked fine with my
FT1000D.  Biggest annoyance of the band map is after you work a
yellow (new mult) spot, the other calls from the same country aren't
updated to reflect the already-worked mult.

73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com