[WriteLog] new user - help!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] new user - help!
From: k1my@nlis.net (Bruce Makas)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:31:20 -0500
I'm working to install and learn to use version 10-20B but I cannot get the
qsl function to work so that I can QSL the log after a contest. I can
create the contest/qsl.xls file from the log but that's it. The MS Word
program doesn't seem to want to merge. All I can print is the "Tnx RTTY
Sprint QSO" template that is in MS. I'm sure I'm making a stupid mistake.

I'm sure there is a simple solution. Does anyone have a step by step series
of instructions and keystrokes for this newbie?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce K1MY