[WriteLog] RE: Comm ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Comm ports
From: wt4i@brevard.net (Bruce Lifter)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 05:59:47 -0500
If you still have an ISA card free in your computer, Byterunner
has a very reasonably priced solution. I have been using their 4 port
ISA cards for several years now. My current configuration has
all four Byterunner ports sharing IRQ 10. The good news / bad news
is the ISA cards are not plug and play. (If you are technically very
computer literate, this is good news. If you are technically
computer challenged, this is bad news.) You can get one of the
Byterunner ISA cards for less than $50: http://www.byterunner.com

73, Bruce

--
email address: wt4i@wt4i.com