[WriteLog] Problem keeping BandMap Placement on Window.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem keeping BandMap Placement on Window.
From: kg0us@swbell.net (kg0us@swbell.net)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:38:28 -0600
I have been having been trying to layout my Writelog windows on the
display desktop. I have been having trouble getting Writelog to remember
where I placed my Bandmap window.  I have tried changing the x, y, H, W,
for the Bandmap values in the configuration file and it seems to make
little difference.  I even tried changing the Bandmap 2 values to see if
they were somehow involved without any luck.

Does anyone no how to get Writelog to remember where you want the
Bandmap window placed?

I have also been experimenting with using the little subwindows in
writelog as independent objects on the display.  I have a problem with
the Log Entry window where I will save it the way I like it and after
opening Writelog again I find it to be narrower than I had previously
specified.  The Log Entry window will pop back to the width I previously
specified if place the cursor over the Log Entry window and click the
left mouse button.  What causes this to happen?

73,
Dave KG0US