[WriteLog] SS Serial Numbers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SS Serial Numbers
From: joens@thecia.net (Michael Joens)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:12:58 -0500
The observation regarding use of S&P memories makes sense. I did use those.
The problem did not occur when I was running (as far as I can tell, any
way). Dunno whether it also has to do with packet. I found that the only
way to clear a wrong serial number from the QSO window is to shut down and
restart the program. Luckily I haven't worked any dupes yet so the correct
serial number is always total QSO's + 1 for now. Now that I'm aware of it
I'm watching out

I also got my sweep, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about. Plus
I no longer need the S&P memories for this contest.

73,

Michael