[WriteLog] Bandmap windows

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap windows
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:49:38 -0500
I must have missed something in all the new features being added to WriteLog
. . .

So here's the dumb question - how would you use 6 separate BandMaps?  Can
you tie separate BandMaps to each band?  And I thought you could only use
one BandMap . . .

Help!  What did I miss?  What haven't I read?

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU

P.S. The solution to the DXTelnet question I posed earlier was to use sh/fdx
instead of sh/dx (only works with AR Clusters however)