[WriteLog] writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:14:25 -0000
The anonymous Terry hit the nail on the head. Microsoft and W5XD
Software are very similar companies. They both have similar
numbers of employees and resources. Both Bill and Wayne are
billionaires and really don't care about the end user. Like Bill,
Wayne only cares about pressuring the big PC mfrs such as Dell
(it's no coincidence that K5DJ is in the same town as Dell!),
Gateway, etc. to package the OEM version of Writelog with the
PC, to give him an advantage over CT, TR and NA.
73 Barry W2UP
P.S. If Writelog crashes on you this weekend, contact me to be
added to the class action suit against W5XD software, and go after
its billions! My wife's cousin works for Janet Reno - she will help.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com