[WriteLog] Date format

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Date format
From: k1my@nlis.net (Bruce Makas)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:34:05 -0500
Thanks for the input Bruce but I really don't care about an ISO standard at
this point in my life. I just want to use a date that mekes sense to me and
to Igor in Russia. Do you have any idea as to how I can change it or am I
just stuck with this format whether I like it or not?

I will take your suggestion and read the what's new section. Thanks.

Bruce, K1MY