[WriteLog] 2 questions - Dupe Check/Log merge

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 questions - Dupe Check/Log merge
From: PTSMANTUA@aol.com (PTSMANTUA@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:52:12 EST
Hi all, and to those in the States, Happy Thanksgiving.

I have 2 questions concerning writelog.

1) The Dupe check window that displays all bands, and when you log a station
on a second band, shows time, seq number, report exchanged etc. Is there a
way to get the same window to display date of the previously loggd QSO?

Using WL also as the station log, and would like to review when I worked
someone, not as a sequence number, time, station, sent rec reports, but also
the date I worked them.

2). Having used WL for several contests, i would like to combine those
contacts into an existing station log. Looked at import and merge, but they
don't seem to do what I am trying to do.

If there is not a WL solution, has anyone done this by an external to WL
edit/sort then reload to WL?

Best 73's

Phil
KF8JW