[WriteLog] date format and other problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] date format and other problems
From: k1my@nlis.net (Bruce Makas)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:34:23 -0500
Since none of the princples have answered my question, am I correct in
assuming that there is no way to change the date format from yyyy-mm-dd to
an understandable dd-mmm-yy?

I also would like the answer as to how to get the program to AUTOSAVE.

I am a little concerned with many of the comments on this reflector that
this program is a "work in progress." I paid good money for what I thought
was a contest logging program, not a beta test version. All of these
comments are concerning version 10-20B purchased several weeks ago.

When will the program be stable and complete? Until then I guess my only
option is that I have to go back to CT. Too bad.