[WriteLog] Yaesu rotor

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Yaesu rotor
From: n1md@snet.net (Michael L. Therrien, MD)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:27:35 -0500

I posted a message here a few days ago wondering if anyone else has seen
this behavior. Since there was little response, I'll try again hoping the
contest has revealed either the problem or the fix.

The Yaesu rotator control works fine but only if there is activity in the
packet window (e.g. spots) or I enter a single character into the window of
any type. Then the rotator will move after entering the command through the
"Radio" menu.

Any ideas about the strange behavior?

PS -- Wayne, I hope you actually got to play in the contest rather than
respond to the misguided vitriol.

Mike, N1MD

Michael L. Therrien, MD, MMM, CPE
Amateur Radio Station N1MD